The REAL Eggman The REAL Eggman

I just can't get enough of this :) ...

i've always liked rap plus this is just hilarious altogether. Great Job!

Mario the F*cker [EDITED] Mario the F*cker [EDITED]

I was CRACKing UP!

this is possibly the most hilarious thing ive seen mostly because of the eyes and Luigi's voice. do more stuff with that voice, its funny as hell

SnB: The Best Of SnB: The Best Of

Hilarious!!!

I have nothing else to say.

Not a lot of variety.

You could've made some custom sprites of Mario & Chargin' Chuck. Should've had more contestants, including Peach, and some "outside music" if ya kno whut I mean.

Ivanovitch responds:

More is on the way, as it said:
To Be Continued.

That doesn't mean the only thing you're going to see from now on is Bowser doing... Whatever he's up to.

Poor Kaiba Poor Kaiba

Ha!ha!ha!....... oh crap. Crumbs everywhere!

This is so freakin' funny it's ridiculous! I was eating a cookie while I watched this and I spilled crumbs EVERYWHERE. The title screen was the best part. Voted you a 5!

LOZ:Links new legacy LOZ:Links new legacy

Huh?

WTF was that! Link doesn't have green skin(lazy). Also, I don't get the point of this. Plus, I've never heard Link talk anyway, and who was the other guy?

Mario For Sheriff Mario For Sheriff

Ha! Ha!

I thought it was fairly decent until I saw that last picture of Mario.

Weird Stuff Three Weird Stuff Three

This is the stupidest SHIT!!!

This isn't even worthy of being called SHTUFF! I could listen to the Vonage phone company commercial (the one that goes Wo Wooooo Wo Wo Wooooo, Wo Wooooo Wo Wo Wooooo) and be lots more entertained. Also, that was NOT excessively violent at ALL. My movie, Mario vs. The Invasion, was about 5 times as violent and had blood, but it is only mildly voilent. And now I say this:

MAAH! MAAH! MAAAAAAAAH!!!